What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Commission Maniac tells the story of how Craig Kaye went from labouring 24/7 to pretty much automating everything
- You will be blown away with the most sophisticated one-click (yeah “push button”) software suite known to man
- Contains Profitable Niche Probe, Converting Keyword Analyser, Keyword Domain Scout
- Contains Niche Site Generator, SEO Content Blitzer and R4+ Backlink Phantom
- Take advantage of the Content Update Nuke and RSS Feed Apache
- One click can trigger the entire suite of automated tools
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Commission Maniac scores 82.36/100 which means that this product is really on fire and buyers are scrambling over themselves to get hold of a copy.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.commissionmaniac.com/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: commissionmaniac.com you’ll also be taken through to commissionmaniac.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)